My name is Šárka Berger and I am certified tax advisor registered with the Czech Chamber of Tax Advisors. You can find more information about my work experience in the section About me.

I can offer you my assistance especially in the following areas:

Tax Advisory

> Have you relocated to the Czech Republic?

> Have you started your business in Czechia?

> Do you provide services to a foreign company?

> Do you rent out apartments through airbnb?

> Do you have an employer abroad and work from home office?

Annual Reporting

I can help you prepare and file

> Personal income tax return

> Social security report

> Health insurance report

> Road tax return

> Property tax return

> Request for social security overpayment

Other filing

VAT registrations and VAT filings for

> Full VAT payers

  • VAT Return
  • Control Statement
  • Recapitulative Statement / EC Sales List)

> Identified persons

  • VAT Return
  • Recapitulative Statement / EC Sales List)

Do you fulfil all legislative obligations? I am here to discuss your individual situation and help you with all necessary registrations and forms (tax residency assessment and certificates, personal income tax, insurance, VAT, trade licence, etc.).